High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) water pipes has been used in applications since the 1960, and has been gaining popularity ever since. Some distinctive advantages of HDPE water pipe are:
- Can be heated and fused together for a stronger, leak free pipe system that is long lasting contrary to the traditional pipe joining systems
- Is flexible to bend to a radius 25 times the normal pipe diameter to eliminate many fitting and directional challenges
- Is fit for unique and cost effective installation and saves time
- Is durable and long lasting saving replacement cost
- Is corrosion and chemical resistant
- Is much easier to handle and install
- Manufactured from virgin pipe grade raw materials (PE 63, PE 80 and PE100).
- HDPE pipes have an average life of more than 50 years, under normal working conditions
- Manufactured as per IS-4984, IS-1433, IS-14151, IS-14885, ISO-4427, DIN 8074, ASTM D 3035 and BS-6437 standards in PE-63, PE-80 and PE-100 grades.
- Manufactured from 20 to 315 mm sizes at various pressure rating from 2.5 to 20 kg/cm² (35.5 to 227.5 psi).
- Up to 6 mtr in straight lengths and coils. Higher sizes come in standard and other straight lengths only.
– All pipe jointing parameters and welding profiles are pre- programmed.
– Operator follows on-screen step-by-step instructions.
– The machine will not allow the operator to by-pass operations or perform them incorrectly.
– The supervisor or engineer can select the pipe joining programme and lock this in. This prevents the operator welding with incorrect parameters.
– The software can be programmed, so that on machine start-up, it identifies the site name and location.
– Designed specifically to minimize weight for ease of handling at site.
– The machine is programmed to alert the operator when it requires a service on completing a set number of joints after a preset period.